NEW TRAINING: BSC - Premium Tool for Controlling
BSC is management, not measurement
The training “BALANCED SCORECARD – Premium Tool for Controlling” aims to raise our awareness about the best known tool of strategic planning in the world.
This is unique opportunity and event, which will greatly change your understanding of the strategic thinking.
The Balanced Scorecard is a strategic planning and management system that is used extensively in
– business and industry,
– public sector and government, and
– organizations worldwide
to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals.
Who should attend:
• controllers and their heads of departments
• top management
• sales managers
• analysts, planners, accountants and heads of departments
• managers of BU, key account managers
• IT experts, that are introducing solutions to support controlling (BI, DW, Planning …)
• all that are facing planning and monitoring of individual business processes of sales managers of various business functions who want to explore sales controlling and controlling tools.
-Introduction: what means “having a strategy”
-Strategy – the bases of securing the company’s future
-Starting and developing the BSC
-Approach for concrete work
-TAI– strategic actions
-Organising the work
1. example company
3. business model
6. Goals for the next future
7. Strategic Topics
8. Perspectives of the stakeholders
9. Target-Action-Indicator (TAI)
10. Strategic Projects
He is one of the leading people of ICV, but above all one of the best known German consultants for the implementation of the Balanced Scorecard in companies, as well as the author of several books on BSC and controlling.
Date and time:
23-24 February 2016 from 09:00 to 16:30. The venue will be announced soon.
Seminar tuition is in English language, as well as all manuals and presentation. Therefore, in order to benefit from participation at least a passive knowledge of English is required.
Registration fee for this seminar:
• the standard fee is 2,800.00 HRK + 700.00 VAT = 3,500.00 HRK
• the ICV member of the working group Croatia fee is 2,500.00 HRK + 625.00 VAT = 3,125.00 HRK
10% of discount is offered when at least three participants from one company register for a seminar. Discounts can not be combined.
The seminar price is per person and includes all training materials, lunches and refreshments, and certification diploma in English.
Full payment of the invoice must be made before the start of the seminar as a precondition of participation.
For all further information you can send a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org